Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 1

So with the start of my list comes the start of my adventures in blogging. What's my strategy for knocking out 101 things, you ask? None whatsoever. Right now I feel a bit overwhelmed but excited. I've been flooded with texts, emails, gchats, Facebook messages, and calls from friends and family showing their support and encouragement. It feels good.

Some people seem to be quite overwhelmed for me. I think these skeptics are forgetting I have 3 years to accomplish these items. This challenge will be a true test in not only planning but keeping the big picture in mind. I like to think I have a wonderful ability to do both. We'll see....1,000 days left to go!


I'm happy to report that I've already got off to a fabulous start. My November2K12 New Restaurant was Article 14 for a lovely lunch with coworkers. I would highly recommend this place. It was so delicious, the staff was friendly, and the ambiance/interior made me feel like I was at a swanky business dinner, sans the outrageous bill.

Look at me go...making progress. I also have plans to check some other items off my list this weekend. Updates to follow.

L




No comments:

Post a Comment